Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday

-4c ..need I say more...?..I guess I'd better,  seeing that it's the start of winter...obviously we have frost but there is a new problem added to the equation. ..frozen ground...so when the sun comes up and melts the frost on the grass,  the ground will still be frozen, SO, we will have temps on the front nine until the greens thaw and the back will be closed until all the greens on the front are open. This will be standard practice for the winter..now I know the question is "when can we get out on temps"?..to that I would guess 10:00ish for today...and the greens should thaw by noon, if mother nature cooperates...tomorrow will be different so make sure to check here for updates.  Enjoy the sunshine and we'll see you out there.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment